At the Babbel Mendioro house, we LOVE breakfast. Almost every holiday we celebrate with brunch (as opposed to a fancy dinner, etc.). However while on P2 (and IF days) breakfast isn’t part of the eating plan. So what’s a breakfast-loving girl to do? Eat breakfast for dinner!
- 50 Grams of Shredded Turkey, Ham or a combo of both (make sure there is no sugar added)
- 2 Stalks Green Onion Finely Diced (or ½ small onion)
- 2 Egg whites
- Sautee onions on medium high heat in non stick pan.
- Once softened, add in turkey and ham to heat up.
- lightly season egg whites with salt and pepper and whip in bowl.
- add into onion mixture and scramble until eggs are bright white.